Sunday, February 22, 2009

She is almost here!

Daniel was so sweet to surprise me with an appointment for a 4D ultrasound as a Valentine's present. It was really for both of us because I didn't get him anything! Anyway, we went the other day and it was amazing to see our little baby on the screen. Technology is so amazing; we were able to make out some really cool details such as: she has a full head of hair, she has really long feet, and she is very chubby! Here are a few of the shots we got.

So far, she looks like Daniel!































































Isn't she cute? I can't wait to see her in person and squeeze those chubby cheeks! It's just about three weeks till my due date, so I won't have to wait too long! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful to glimpse your child while still in the womb. I look forward to your sharing your daughter's progress. I remember seeing my son the first time (after his birth) it's like I saw him all my life. And when I saw my daughter...I knew for sure I was blessed.

    God bless your family...
    OWW/Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am biased...she truly is a gorgeous baby and I can't wait to get my hands on her. She is going to make such a wonderful addition to our family. We are blessed beyond measure. I hope I get to spend some quality grandmother time with her rocking her to sleep in the glider while you guys are sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! She's going to be so adorable! Or is so adorable...I don't know how to talk about a baby when you know what it looks like but it's not here yet! OH well whatever she's perfect!

    ReplyDelete