Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a day to remember. Daniel was sweet to make sure my first Mother's Day was special. We went to church, the he took me out to eat, and waited on me hand and foot for the rest of the day! I feel so blessed to be a mother. I am truly happier than I have ever been and cannot believe God has entrusted me with such a precious little girl. I know Addalie is all we ever talk about on the blog, but she is our world, and let's face it, she's all anybody else cares about as well. So here are a few pics of my first mother's day with my favorite little girl!

































She is such a happy baby. I will never get over this smile!





















She will smile like she did in the previous picture, then she gets really excited and opens her mouth wide. It's so cute! (Can you tell I'm smitten with my baby?)





















Who could resist this sweet face?















So what's the deal with all these little baby outfits having huge hats? They could fit my head!


































I haven't figured out how to rotate pictures yet and didn't really feel like going through the trouble tonight. 















By the way, Addalie went for her two month appointment the other day. Well actually, she went for a stuffy nose and we went ahead and got her 2 month shots. That was plain torture for Addalie and me! Anyway, here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs, .25 oz
Length: 23 in
Head: 15 1/4 in

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!



2 comments:

  1. Sena, your little girl is so sweet! I can't wait to see her in person. Hope yall had a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable!She sure favors her momma!

    ReplyDelete