Sunday, March 21, 2010

Party Time!

Ahh! I'm not doing so good this week am I? Between the trip to Galveston and having lots of company, it's just been a little difficult. Anyway, we had Addalie's birthday party yesterday and it was tons of crazy fun! All of Daniel's family was there and part of my family. Unfortunately, Addalie's BFF and cousin Emry was sick and couldn't be there (so sad) but the rest of Jada's kids were there and Addalie's other cousin Bonnie came as well. They were all so cute!


Addalie loved her first piece of cake and loved getting to be the center of attention. She especially had fun when everybody was singing to her!

I just can't believe my baby is one. It's gone by so fast and I feel so overwhelmed with how blessed Daniel and I feel. She has been amazing this year and I look forward to all the birthdays to come!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Looks like the party went great!! Wish I could have been there. :( Guess it was best that I didn't though because Micah has had the same thing Emry does. Not much sleep going on here! I love all the party decor and Addalie's b-day outfit is adorable. Your cake turned out awesome, too! Can't believe Addalie is already one!!

    ReplyDelete