Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Joy

I never thought I could love another child or be attached to another child like I was Addalie. She has been a constant joy to me since birth with her sweet personality and contagious smile. I know I sound like a proud mama, but I just didn't think I could have another child that I found as delightful as her. But here I am, with two absolutely delightful children, and I just don't know how I could ever be more blessed. Asher is such a sweet boy. He constantly grins and just seems like this sensitive, sweet baby boy that I can't get enough of! I need more hands and more time becuase it's so hard to divide it between my kids! I don't want Asher to grow up, but it will be so fun when he can participate in what Addalie and I are doing!
Please pray for me though because my first joy, Addalie, is a two year old who is pushing boundries and exploring all she is capable of right now! It's been quite the learning experience for me!

Asher loves it when I hold him up and tickle is belly with my nose. He giggles everytime! Oh, and look how he's grabbing my hair- like sister like brother?

Oh yeah, I took Asher for his 4mo appointment last week and here are his stats:
Length: 24.5 in 25%
Weight: 13 lbs, 13 oz 25%
Head: 42.2 cm 50%

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sena, I can't handle how cute he is!!

    ReplyDelete