Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy Busy

I know! It's been forever! Don't even get me started on what I've been doing with my time. Mostly, I've been a mom to two extremely clingy children. I don't know what I did to raise such mama's babies, but they are, and there are times when, as much as I love them, I need them to be ok with being more than 3 feet away from me! Just call me pack mule.

That being said, it's super-busy ministry time at church and stuff. Daniel and I have taken over as coordinators of the pre-school ministry at church. We are looking forward to it, but right now is recruiting and planning time, so that's keeping us busy. I'm also trying to help out with our local MOPS group in preparing for the year there as well. It's been one of those times where I know I have 1000 things to do, but I don't know where to start, so I end up organizing my pictures online or something totally not urgent.

On a different note, the kids and I got a chance to visit Kyla in Houston and we had so much fun! It's rare to spend time with them without a bunch of other family around. Can I just say I'm in love with my two nieces? They are so sweet and cute! I hadn't gotten to spend much time with Micah and just loved getting to know her better! Alright here are some pics. I've got too long of a post to put captions. Just make them up for yourself!







And guess what we got? New Jet Skis! Here's the story: we recently sold my Rav 4 (tear), and Daniel happened upon this really rare coin at the bank one day. He bought it, and took it to a coin shop to find out that it's worth about $1400.00! How crazy is that? So Daniel got to fulfill a dream of his and is enjoying his new toys. And we are enjoying fun times at the lake!
Addalie and Daddy showing off their muscles.

Here are some random pictures of the family being together. I love these precious memories...

 Addalie fights naps so badly, but is so tired she finally gives it up in the rocker.


 Asher's first baseball game!

Daniel makes breakfast fun with brightly colored scrambled eggs. Addalie loves them!

Saying "goodbye" to my beloved car my dad bought me my senior year of high school. It was sad, but I made sure it had a nice new family to go home to! Don't know what's happening with my shirt in this picture...

1 comment:

  1. Jet skiis?!? SO FUN! I was just telling Kanyon the other day that someday I'd like some! Ya know, since we have an abundance of lakes close by..

    ReplyDelete