Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Temporary Home

Well, we are here in Welch. It's been a crazy few weeks, but we made it. Leaving Round Rock was so hard- harder than I even thought it could be. Miss you Round Rock friends!

So we are here at my parents until we can find a place to live. We decided that we are going to go ahead and buy a house because it's a good time to buy and because we are tired of moving! We were hoping to find a place that is large enough for us to grow into and make our own. All the houses are older and need some updates, but we are ok with that. There was one I had looked at online and thought we would like, but it was way out of our price range. We looked at it and really thought it had potential, so we made a really low-ball offer and are waiting to hear if they accepted! It's got a lot of square footage and is really well-built. And it has a ton of closets! I think I counted 12 or something. Crazy. I will post pictures if we get it!

Please pray for us as we continue to transition. So far Daniel is having to be patient with the job as he learns the business, Addalie only has boys to play with, and the kids are not sleeping very good. But I know it will all get better. We have already loved spending so much time with family and I love seeing my kids bond with others. Asher has taken to his uncle Kanyon and both the kids love the animals that are always around! We will keep you all updated on the happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment