Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our New House

Ok I'm finally posting pics of our house here in Lamesa! We've lived here about a month now and things are going well. I'm really loving this house and how well it functions for our family! If it had a two car garage, it would be even better, but oh well. You will have to excuse some of the boxes and things in the pictures, there are just a few things left to do! But I decided if I waited till it was all done, you would never see pictures. 

BTW, our new address is:
103 N 23rd St. 
Lamesa, TX 79331


Front of the house

This is the view from the front door. There is a hallway to the left that leads to the bedrooms. I have no idea what's up with my picture alignment. It's not cooperating!





This is my bare dining room. We will get a table someday... 


I love my kitchen! The previous owners had completely redone it!

From eating area looking into the living room. We are going to redo those shelves so our tv fits. We won't leave it on the fireplace like that.

This playroom is behind those french doors in the kitchen. It's been perfect for the kids to still be close by but have a place to play. Fun fun!

This might be my favorite room: the laundry room. It's huge! There is a long built in desk on one side and the washer/dryer on the other. It also leads out into the garage.

The kids room is only semi-done. I need curtains, bedding that actually fits a twin bed, etc.




Our bedroom was the only room we painted.



Ok, so I really don't like our bathroom, but it's ok. We might end up redoing this at some point. It's pretty dated... 

Guest bedroom. We keep the pack n play set up for afternoon naps.

 So the hallway is pretty narrow and then opens up to this big space at the end. All three bedrooms and the kids bathroom are off this area. And I've got great storage there!

And the kids bathroom. It's dated too, but not too bad. And it's pretty big!

So that's pretty much it! We feel very blessed to be in this home, even though it took four months! Come visit us sometime! 


2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I'm so impressed with how much you've done and how settled in you are. Great home, Sena! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! You've done an amazing job of giving it a "homey" feeling so fast...is homey even a real word?

    ReplyDelete