Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1 Month Old!

Addalie is 1 month old today.  The time has flow but we have absolutely loved every minute of her being a part of our lives.  Her 2nd check up was today, she weighed in at 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.  




























Aunt Kyla got Addalie this dress when she was on vacation in Mexico.  Thanks Kyla!




























She was finishing off a diaper in this picture, but we thought she was still pretty cute!



















4 comments:

  1. Awww! She looks so adorable in that dress!! I wish I could see her in it in person. :( I'm anxious to hear what the dr. had to offer about her problem this past week... I miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sena~
    She's beautiful!!! I love her serious look. I think she is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sena,
    This is Aubryn. I love the pic of her working on the diaper. Adorable!!! Come see us soon. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sena, she is just too cute! We can't wait to see her in person! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete