Friday, April 10, 2009

Addalie - 1 Momma - 0

Well we are fortunate to have more family in town for the weekend.  Gam and Leah came in from El Paso and Abilene to meet Addalie.  So far they all seem to like each other.  Here are some pictures.  





















Addalie with her Tia' Leah.  




















Addalie with Gam.  















Addalie has a hard time staying in one spot when she is sleeping.  Here she is about to fall into the crack in the couch.  Thank goodness I was there to save her. 















Now for the best part of the day (because it wasn't me)......Sena was brave today and decided to change Addalie on her lap with no protection from anything non-absorbent.  As she was changing her, Addalie let it all go, and it went all over her momma.  














"It felt so good!"

4 comments:

  1. Sena, I just came accross your blog! I didn't even know you were expecting a baby. Addalie is absolutely precious, and you guys look great!

    Kristin (Jada's friend) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you guys! I got used to pictures of that precious little one! I am looking for Easter pictures! Love you guys!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sena I should have warned you that little girls can really spray better than boys!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is great! way to go Addalie!

    p.s. we have news for you guys!

    ReplyDelete