Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pool Party

I know it's been a while since I updated, but I just haven't been motivated. I'm feeling a little bit bored with life right now. Not that I'm dissatisfied at all, I just feel like I do the same stuff everyday. I guess that's what most people do with jobs and stuff, I don't know. Anyway, I love my life and family and everything, there just hasn't been a lot of interesting stuff going on. I guess that's better than some things!

We did make a short trip to Abilene this weekend for my sister-in-law Leah's graduation from Hardin Simmons. I miss college when I go back to that town. I miss all my college friends. If any of you are reading this, I love and miss you! It is always good to be around Daniel's family. It's so important for me that Addalie be close to her grandparents and great-grandparents. And I feel like she is really getting to the point that she knows them and is excited to be around them.

We of course went the whole weekend without taking a single picture though. We will get some from family and post them later. We had a cookout with our Real Life Group tonight at the pool which was super fun. The water was freezing though! Addalie wanted in the wh
ole time nevertheless. I got in with her and about froze, but she loved it! Look at her just kicking back and relaxing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I was in freaking Abilene this weekend. BOOOO!!! This comes from us not communicating often enough. Not cool. We need to catch up. And stay caught up. Other than via blogging. Love you love you. Talk soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sena- I wish we lived closer to each other because sometimes I feel bored too! So I understand where you are coming from completely!

    ReplyDelete