Sunday, May 23, 2010

West Texas Trip

I'm here in Welch at my parents right now. Addalie and I flew down Friday to attend my cousin Ashton's wedding and we will be staying all week until my brother Landon graduates from high school. It's nice to spend some time here so that I get to see friends that I normally don't get to see, though we already miss Daniel and our home!

Addalie has been interesting so far on this trip. Spending lots of time with her cousins has brought on some side effects such as yelling all the time to be heard above the noise and in any room of the house, not wanting her own stuff but whatever somebody else has, etc. This will be good for her! She is also finally taking steps with confidence. She still won't just walk by herself, but she is getting close. I'll post a video of her later. Here are some pictures from the wedding and of my brother today at church.

1 comment: