Saturday, July 17, 2010

Busy Days

I'm tired. My body hurts. I'm whiny. It's been a busy couple of days here! Yesterday we had Music Under the Stars (CARES event) and lots of prep for today. Addalie and I also went to Josh and Kristen's to bring them dinner and we got to spend some time with little Timothy! He is such a precious baby!Today we had a big pool party (also a CARES event) where we grilled lots of hamburgers and hotdogs and played games by the pool for prizes. Tonight we went and got some stuff to spruce up our balcony got that all fixed up. I also had my first experience with Addalie pooping in the bathtub and had to get all that cleaned up. (no worries, I'm not posing a pic of that one!) I'm going to sleep well tonight!

Playing a huge game of Jenga at the pool party!

No comments:

Post a Comment