Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We had a fun today celebrating the 4th of July. Addalie looked very patriotic as we headed off to church! It was so cute seeing all the kids in their red, white, and blue!

My little sweetheart.

She was a little hyper today! This was right after she walked around shouting and licking the wall behind her. I'm a little worried.
Addalie was so happy to see April after more than a month! She only wanted her tonight!


We had a great time having dinner with friends and then watching some fireworks at the 360 bridge. Addalie liked them as well. She just looked mesmerized the whole time! I don't contemplate my freedom as much as I should, but I did today of course. I'm more thankful than ever, I think because I have a daughter and one on the way. I can't imagine living in a place where I would fear for them. I'm so thankful they will grow up in a place free from oppression. Once agian, having kids has changed everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment