Monday, August 23, 2010

Update

All is well at the Reese house! We have been pretty busy and have a busy week ahead. Daniel and I are so blessed and have the opportunity to fly to El Paso on Wednesday to pick up our new (well, new to us) Toyota Sequoia! Daniel's mom got a new car and we are buying from them and driving it home on Thursday! I can't wait to have a car that I can stretch my legs in a little, or a car that Addalie's car seat will fit in! I'll post a picture of it on Wednesday or Thursday!

God has been so good to us when it comes to vehicles. We will be making payments on this one, but it is the first time we have had a car payment, and we are getting such a good deal! Thanks Bob and Dena for being so generous! Daniel also sold his scooter (yay!), and has a buyer for his little truck. I get nervous about anything resembling a motorcycle, so I was ready to get rid of the scooter. Addalie loves music and found headphones the other day. Daniel hooked her up to his phone and she loved being in her own little world bopping along to her music!

She learned to climb up on the coffee table and was quite proud of herself. That's me feeling crummy in the background!
We went to the pool with several friends from church last week and had lunch there. I looked over and Addalie and Emry were sitting there sharing food! Here is Emry feeding Addalie.




She is so cuddly and totally into babies right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment