Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When you're pregnant...

When you are pregnant, you can't sew fast enough to beat the expanding belly. Therefore, the dress that I started making at the beginning of my pregnancy goes to my much smaller sister! It looks way better on her anyway! I told her she didn't have to actually wear it, I was just trying to get back into the swing of sewing and made the dress for practice. But she wore it this past Sunday! I'm planning on sewing the baby's bedding and maybe a few other things, so I wanted to get my skill level up a bit. I used to sew all the time, but I got out of practice and forgot most of what I knew.

I know what you are thinking, I look MASSIVE next to Jada. I feel like my head is too small for my body. Maybe there will just be head shots from now on...

3 comments:

  1. No!! 1) I like to see your growing belly. 2) EVERYONE looks massive next to Jada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Sena...you always do! I love the dress you made!!! Skill level up??? You look like you have great skills already...I need a tutorial, I might have to drive up and get one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you don't! You look cute and pregnant. Just enjoy this time when your boobs are big and perky. The closer you get to 30, the smaller and droopier they get. :) Or at least that's been my experience. Ok, hope not many people read this comment.

    ReplyDelete