Saturday, March 26, 2011

Camping and More!

First of all, check out these cute pictures of my family! I never cease to be amazed at how much joy they bring me!

He has the most kissable cheeks!
And he loves his bouncer
                                    
 Nothing makes Daniel happier then when he gets to cuddle with his kids. Side note: Whenever I have both Addalie and Asher in my arms, I usually say, "I love my two kids!" So now whenever I'm holding them, Addalie says, "I got two kids!"

Ok, so this weekend, we attempted our first camping trip as a family. Daniel and I both grew up camping, and we want to do the same with our kids. It was definately interesting! We were just there for one night, and let me tell you, camping is hardly worth the effort for just one night! But I still loved it and can't wait to make it a family tradition.

Addalie stayed dirty most of the time, of course.

Part of the fun of camping is eating and drinking all the time right? Addalie liked not having to wear a bib or use a sippy cup, and loved helping herself to whatever!

There were some relaxing times...

In my family, camping means target practice. It had been a while since I shot a gun, but I can still do it!

Addalie quickly got bored with few toys and children to play with and started saying, "I ready to go home." She even got in the car, and tried to drive there herself!

Wow, sleeping in a tent with a two year old... wow. She refused to lay down in her sleeping bag and go to sleep. She wanted to lay on the air mattress with mom and dad. But she won't just lay there, no no, she has to crawl all over me, pulll my hair, kick me in the face, kick Daniel in the ribs, elbow me, and cry every fifteen minutes no reason at all! Oh Asher, the three month old, was an angel. He layed on his little pallet and didn't make a peep, despite all the noise, until this morning. After his 6:30 feeding though, he just wanted to sleep with me. Here we are, after a rough night, on an almost completely deflated air mattress. Somehow, we are all at the foot of the bed. Notice Addalie still has my hair in her hand! I'm surprised I'm not bald after last night!
Fun times were had by all! Memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment