Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun Day

I think Addalie had a fun day today. I love it when Daniel has the day off because I feel like we can focus more on the kids and do more fun things. We played this morning, then Daniel took Addalie on a long bike ride to Jada's house. He hooked the trailor onto his bike and we loaded Addalie up with snacks, a drink, and books, and they took off! After Addalie took a nap, part of that nap being on her floor, we spent the evening outside swinging and playing on her playscape. Leah came over and we had a good time just all hanging out! I love time with family!

Sorry, I got these pictures in the opposite order of what I intended!

Addalie literally would stay out and swing for hours and hours. She loves nothing more!

Asher loves being outside too! I think he looks chubbier in pictures than he really is. Those cheeks are just too cute! His shirt says "Romeo in Training"



How cute is this picture?
 Asher had a bad night last night and was so sleep deprived today. He fianlly fell asleep and slept forever in the recliner. You know he's out when he loses the pacifier and doesn't even care.
 Apparently, Addalie went to her drawer to get out her favorite gown during nap and just couldn't make it back to her bed! She cracks me up!
 Getting ready to go for a fun ride!

 She was very focused on coloring this picture. She loves to color these days!
 Asher has been spending more and more time in his crib. He loves looking at the aquarium. Yep, that's my little Stud Muffin!

1 comment:

  1. Ah the aquarium...you remember Zach with his? The kids are adorable and it looks like a wonderful day. It is always a treat when the whole family can hang out together.

    ReplyDelete