Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Picture Update

This is what Addalie does for fun these days. She just loves hanging out in my bathroom!
 Me and my girl
 I'm telling you, it's always something! She was trying to put mascara on like Mommy. Btw, how do you like her new haircut? She looks a bit like me as a kid!
 
 We went swimming with our friends Timmy and Emily today. Fun times!
Asher is so sweet these days! Here are some cute pics of him!

 We started him on cereal this week! He loves trying to feed himself with the spoon. He doesn't seem to care that much about the cereal, he just wants to hold the spoon!

 Addalie always ends up soaking wet when she's outside when Daddy is watering the grass.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are the cutest! In that picture of the kids at the pool side, I thought for a second that the baby was Addalie. And then I realized - the big girl is Addalie!! She's so old!

    ReplyDelete