Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures these days. I know that's all you come to my blog for, and I know I typically have little write other than what we've been up to and picture captions. But I would have to get up out of this chair to get my memory card, and I'm not sure I have any pictures on there anyway since we haven't brought our camera on the past two trips we've been on. We went to El Paso last weekend and East Texas this past weekend. We like the extreme sides of the state! They were both so fun and we loved seeing friends and family! I will get pictures from FB and phones and get them up, I promise. But for now, I just wanted to update and send my little random thoughts into cyber space!

Alright, so lately my life has completely changed due to two little gadgets in my kitchen: My Crock Pot and the Magic Bullet. I know, I know, who cares about what goes on in my kitchen? I'm just saying, it's revolutionized my day! I used to only use the crock pot for the occasional roast, but now I'm using it a few times a week! Dinner time is just not the best time of day for my kiddos. They both always want to be held and are bound to cause trouble if I'm not giving them attention. I would usually have to wait for Daniel to come home to finish dinner so he could help out. But now things are less chaotic. And it's easy to eat healthy because I almost never need to use any oil or butter. Checkout crockpot365.blogspot.com for some good ideas if you too want to use your slow cooker more often!

And thanks to the magic bullet, we've all been drinking healthy smoothies and yummy blended coffee drinks. I constanly have something to drink in my hand; I think I might could live on a liquid diet as long as I had a good variety like this! And I can sneak some spinach or something green in Addalie's smoothies so she's been getting more veggies. Anyway, that's what I'm thinking about this evening and I know it's totally lame. I promise to put pictures of the kids up soon and stop giving you these boring glimpses into my brain!

1 comment:

  1. I like the glimpses into your brain! I will check out that blog. I want to use my Crockpot more often.

    ReplyDelete