Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here's More

Well so far we have been pretty good about keeping the blog updated, but we can't guarantee that this will be the trend in the weeks to come.  It has been wonderful having my parents here to help out with everything. I have so enjoyed this time with Addalie and would be happy to have her as my only responsibility for good! Here are a few more pictures from yesterday and today.

Mother and daughter matching pajamas.  Thanks Gam!


Crashed out on daddy.  Daniel is so cute with her. He loves having her sleep on his chest. This is another outfit from Gam. I want to just dress her up in all her cute little outfits, but it's not something she enjoys near as much as I do.


Addalie saying bye to her Papa.  



Decked out in all pink.  

1 comment:

  1. Sena...I talked to Kyla for like an hour yesterday and she mentioned you multiple times but somehow forgot to tell me that you had your baby already! I am so glad that I decided to check your blog and see how you were doing because I was pleasantly surprised to see your beautiful little girl already here and home and doing good! She is so gorgeous, what a perfect little round head. She's beautiful. congrats!

    ReplyDelete