Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ready to Pop!




Well, as you can see, I'm huge! And I hear how huge I am from people everyday! It's amazing how many different ways people can let me know I have a big belly! So I thought I would let you guys see some pics of me 9 months pregnant. 








I've been nesting big time lately. Though I guess I've kinda been doing that for the entire pregnancy. I am even running out of things to clean! I called my mom the other day just so she could help me think of things to do around the house. I can officially say though, that I'm done. She can come any time now and I wouldn't be stressed about anything. I keep debating on when I think the baby should come. I think, "It would be good if she came next weekend because then I could work a few more days and make a little extra money." or "She should come in the next couple of days because my house is really clean and then I would have an excuse not to go to work." I can picture God laughing at me because I think I have some kind of control over it. He knows when she will be here and I should just relax and wait for His timing! 

Probably the next post will be of little Addalie because I can't think of anything else going on in our lives until then! Pray everything go smoothly with the birth!

5 comments:

  1. You look great! Not too much longer at all:) If you want back pain relief I would suggest pelvic tilts, that will help, especially if she is OP. You can also put ice on it, babies don't like cold, so if she is resting her head back there she will move away from the cold which will give you relief. I can't wait to see her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!!! I can't believe you are about to be a mommy!! Our family will be praying for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! And your hair looks really good. Did you just get it done? Good thinking. Probably won't be doing that again for a while! Hmmm. Let's see. What else can you be doing while you wait... I know! Paint your belly like a giant Easter egg and take a picture of it! Then send the pic out with your birth announcements around Easter time! I'm a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and on your announcements you can say, "Look what hatched!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I hope the tips helped, and I think you will have your own cheeks to kiss soon:) I'm sure Addalie is going to be precious, I can't wait to see pictures of her!!!! 2 more days:)

    ReplyDelete