Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Well, all the family is gone. I'm sad. Daniel's mom has been here since last Wednesday and she left today. It was great having her here; she was a huge help with Addalie. She would stay up with her at night if I needed some sleep and then help out around the house during the day. This afternoon was my first time to really be alone for any amount of time with Addalie. We did pretty good, but I'll miss having people around to help! 

Here are a few pictures of this week and Addalie doing what she does best- sleeping!







She loves to sleep, but only while being held! She is a very cuddly baby!

















































She loves her daddy! I think this is a precious picture. They are so cute together. Daniel is doing a great job with her!

























Spending time with her Gran-D. 

2 comments:

  1. I miss her already so much!! I enjoyed being there and can't wait to see her again. She truly is a blessing to our family. You will do great Sena..just remember to rest when she does!!
    Love you and am proud to be Addalie's Gran-D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Daniel and Sena, she just gets cuter every time you post pics!!! That pic of Daniel and Addalie looking at each other is so precious!!! Looks like she's got him wrapped around her finger already ;-). Can't wait to see her again soon!

    ReplyDelete