Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Toys All Around

This has been such a weird and crazy week! We fly to El Paso on Wednesday to pick up our first new toy, a Toyota Sequioa from Daniel's parents! No, I'm lame and have not taken a picture of it yet, but I am seriously enjoying the extra space and the feeling of power on the road. I know it's not a huge vehicle, but I feel like I'm bigger than any body else. I rule the road people!

We left Addalie with her Pop and Gran-D and drove home on Thursday. Daniel left on Friday for a wedding in Dallas and I stayed here to host a CARES event. Then Bob and Dena came with Addalie and Gam on Saturday to move Leah into her new apartment. It was good to see Addalie after a couple of days! I stayed busy enough that I didn't get as sad as I thought I would. Of course, she came home with a few new toys of her own!
Books are always a huge hit!

She also got a new baby doll and stroller. Notice the baby's hair is already crazy! She helped her daddy put the stroller together, and then decided to push it around the wrong way. She loves them both! Thanks Pop and Gran-D!

We have spent the past few days at Leah's new apartment putting together all of her new toys and getting her settled. I get way too excited about new homes. I love getting them organized and decorating. I think I may have been a little too enthusiatic for the poor tired Leah. She would be exhausted and I was like, "No rest for the weary, let's keep unpacking!" Please don't hate me Leah. And know that you can change everything I did without your permission!

And late tomorrow night we are off to Galveston for my precious niece's 1st birthday party! As Addalie would say, we are always on the "GO GO GO!"

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could come to Galveston! I can't wait to see yall next. And I am the same way about unpacking.. I get too excited!

    ReplyDelete