Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's kinda hard to tell, but this baby's hair is sticking straight out in all directions. She's only had it for a few weeks, and already her smooth black hair is in dreads! I don't know how Addalie does it, especially since she really only plays with the hair during the night, but she can do a number on a baby doll's hair!We went to Colton Allhand's 1st birthday party yesterday and stickers happened to be in the favor bags. This is what Addalie did with those stickers on the way home!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH! Stickers...Erin and Zach were the same way...covered. For crafts when Erin was smaller and even still if I don't want to deal with a mess...I give her construction paper and a bunch of cheap stickers and let her create a masterpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! So... I guess I should just get Addalie a wig and some stickers for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete