Friday, October 15, 2010

Feels Like Home


I'm finally home to stay for a while! I feel like I've just been preparing for or recovering from one trip or another for the past few weeks. I've had a wonderful time at each place though. The first weekend in October I got to hang out with some of the greatest girls I've known. 12 friends from college and I met up at Rebecca Schaefer's family lake house to hang out for the first time in four years. It was awesome to be back with everyone! I am so thankful for the friends that God gave me during college. Each one is still walking with the Lord and doing well, and just as funny as ever! Can't wait to do it again!
This is one of my favorite pics from the weekend!


Last week my parents came downfor Keirah, Leif, and Emry's birthday party, then I rode back with them to Welch to spend some time with family there. I'm not getting to go back for Christmas because of the baby, so I wanted to see my grandparents and others before the end of the year. Kyla and her girls were there, and Landon was on fall break, so I got to spend time with more family than I thought I would!



Mom graciously gave me, Ava, and Addalie pedicures! Addalie loved how the foot scrub tickled her feet!


Kyla and sweet little Micah


With Mama Brown and Papa Brown!


And Meme and Grandad!





Addalie loved the horse's hair, and was frustrated that they wouldn't let her touch it!




She wore Papa out asking him to go up again and again!




I think Addalie would spend her life on the swings if I let her.






Just chillin with Micah!

No comments:

Post a Comment