Friday, October 1, 2010

Where's momma???

For the second weekend in a row Sena is out of town and I get to keep Addalie and spoil her all weekend!! I figured since we hadn't posted in a while,(and by "we", I mean Sena), I would post some random pictures of our girl....

This is what I walked into this afternoon after Addalie woke up. She knocked over the lamp by her bed and broke it, and decided to throw everything else that was in her crib out. When I walked in, she was very proud of herself and said "Hi daddy"


















We have stopped letting Addalie have her pacifier except at night and during nap. However, anytime she is in the proximity of her room, she starts saying "pappy? pappy?" and begins to look for one. They are usually under her bed because she throws them out!

















Here she is in her wagon having a great time!






No comments:

Post a Comment