Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Shower

Friday night was a fun night of celebrating Asher's upcoming arrival! I got together with some wonderful people from church and family at La Madeline for coffee, dessert, and diapers! Yes, diapers excite me these days! I felt very blessed that night and had a great time!

I will post pics of the nursery soon, but here is some of the bedding and the letters for his name made by my super creative sister Kyla!
How cute is this diaper cake?

And these are the lovely ladies who hosted the shower! I am so blessed to know each of them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bedding and colors you chose Sena...so pretty! You look so beautiful...really I am not sure I have seen many pregnant women look as great as you do. :) So glad you had a special night.

    ReplyDelete