Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We were blessed this Thanksgiving to spend some time at home with Daniel's grandmother and his sister. Addalie loved having Gam around all week and we loved having some extra time to get some important stuff done. I think everybody learns pretty quickly that they better have patience for reading books over and over if they are going to spend any time with our daughter! Here is Gam reading the Boz book for the umpteenth time!

Addalie is always wanting to type or push buttons on something, so Gam bought her a little pink laptop. She loves to sit and type while Daniel or I am on the real computer.

She also got this ridiculously huge baby from Pop and Gran D while they were here. She (all on her own) named her Baby Reese. Here they are "rock rocking" while Addalie reads to her.

I've gotten to host Thanksgiving at my house for three of the five years since I've been married. I really love to cook Thanksgiving dinner and actually set a nice table and use my fancy dishes! Leah was a huge help! Gotta love thos French's Fried Onions!

This is what we had for Thanksgiving dinner per Daniel's request! Daniel is very thankful for beef.



Everybody is ready to eat!


Daniel and I got sick later that day with a stomach virus Addalie had earlier in the week, but other than that, we had a great Thanksgiving and we pray you did as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment