Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Fall

I love fall. I love it, love it, love it! I love the time between Halloween and Christmas. I'm so sad on December 26th when the festivities of the season are over. I'm such a child, and I hope it never changes!

I also love pumpkins. I love eating them and the way they look and their color. Addalie loves them to. She get so excited to the pumpkin patch and "sit on a big pumpkin and hold a little pumpkin." I don't know why that makes her so happy, but it does and she just goes from pumpkin to pumpkin sitting on them while she holds and cuddles her little one!




 She is looking so big to me


Litte farmer boy.


I'm  pretty sure he is the cutest boy in the world! He was such a good sport about this!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! You all look amazing. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS family. Sena look so beautiful in these photos and are looking more and more like your mom. Love the baby in the pumpkin photos...nothing cuter than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!! That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen of Asher in the pumpkin!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete