Monday, April 12, 2010

Fabulous Day

I am having one of those days where I just feel incredibly happy. For one, I feel that I have accomplished a lot today and it still be a relaxing day. Addalie is in a great mood,
which is not uncommon, and I had a good talk with our apartment manager who is going to try to make my job a little easier. Here are a few more reasons I am feeling so blessed:

1. I have the best job in the world. I get to stay home and take care of Addalie while trying to minister to Monterone Apartments. I can't think of a better way to live where we do and the way we do and still get to stay home with my baby!

2. Umm, I'm pretty sure I have the most adorable little girl in the world! I know moms, you all think the same thing of your kids, which I'm glad of :) I just love getting to be her mommy! Today I was laying on the ground while talking to my sister and she came over with a huge grin and gave me a big hug and a kiss. Everytime she is affectionate she says "awww." It's so cute.

3. My husband makes me laugh. I love many things about him, but I especially love the fact that I'm never bored!

4.I love my apartment! I never thought I would be this content living in an apartment, but I am in no hurry to move. We have the perfect amount of space for our little family, we have wonderful neighbors, and it doesn't really feel like an apartment to me.

5. We are getting to go camping this weekend! I love camping and haven't been in so long! And we have fun friends to go with, which makes it even better.

6. I finished off Pride and Prejudice today. It takes me a full week to watch the old A&E version of this movie because I can only watch a little at a time. This has got to be one of my top five favorite movies! I want to talk in very proper way with a British accent after I watch it!

7. Daniel had a successful day at work. And when the man of the house is happy, we are all a bit happier.

8. Addalie has had a fantastic week with naps. She has always been a good sleeper, it's just not always been that easy getting her to do it. Today she took two long naps and fell asleep in her bed by herself. I have been trying to get her to do that her whole life. I haven't tried anything different lately; I guess she is just getting it now. Yay!

9. My house is clean! Because of the great naps, I had time to get it done today.

10. And finally, it has just been one of those days that I see clearly how good God has been to me. I am incredibly blessed!


Addalie loves to try to feed herself. Here she is eating ravioli and is probably the messiest I have ever seen her!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see that you had such a wonderful day! Addalie is one of the cutest babies ever, I agree. And...ummm that it what Micah looks like just about every day when I feed her baby food. She is messy, messy!

    ReplyDelete