Friday, April 9, 2010

My Messy Child

I think it's funny that this is what I'm putting on the post today because we did so many more interesting things. Daniel and I went on a date, Addalie played with the puppies at Jada and Nick's, and we did lots of fun stuff around the house. But it's your lucky day because you get to look at a pile of garbage!

This is the mess I swept up around Addalie's high chair after only one meal. And this is a good day. Is this normal? Somebody tell me that your child is as messy as mine!


















This is my best friend, Mr. Steam Mop. I have to sweep several times a day and mop pretty much daily. Daniel got me the steam mop as a gift (he knows the way to my heart) and now feel like my floors are pretty sanitary, which is nice because Addalie likes to eat off them!

1 comment:

  1. oh girl Emmeline is WAY messier than that!!!! About 5 times a week she gets a bath immediately after a meal!

    ReplyDelete