Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pics of the Kids

 I adore my kids. Everyday I look at them and can't believe God gave them to me to take care of. They are incredibly trying, especially my soon-to-be two year old, but all that fades away when they smile at me. Toeday Asher took a good nap and Addalie and I were able to just play outside together and we made some memories. I never want to forget her saying "Yay Mama!" as I took a turn down the slide, or her giggle as I pushed her higher in the swing. She then threw a fit when I had to come in to feed her baby brother, but I will try to just remember the smiles and the giggles.

Asher smiles alot these days too, but it's pretty difficult to get a good picture of it. But anyway, here are some recent pics of the kiddos.





Addalie has cradle cap pretty badly so we've been using dandruff shampoo on her. I leave the room for a sec and come back to find her squeezing the blue shampoo in the water. She loved taking a blue bath! And her whole body is flake-free.

Addalie loves sitting on the couch with her brother and covering up with the Superman snuggie. Asher is pretty fascinated with Addalie as well. By the way, I'm taking suggestions on what to do with my child's hair. She always looks like a homeless child these days!

Asher went for his 2month check up on Friday. He weighed 10 lbs, 10 oz (25 percentile) and was 23 in long (50th percentile). He got some medicine for his reflux, so hopefully eating will be a little easier on him, but is otherwise doing fantasitc!

1 comment: