Monday, February 21, 2011

Sick House

We are sick here. We've been sick for three weeks here! I've never experienced this in our family before, especially with Daniel who is rarely sick. He's had like three different things and cannot seem to kick it. Please, please pray for us! We need to be better! The kids have actually been ok, praise God. Anyway, right now I'm functional, just not great, and I was able to spend some good time outside with Addalie today!

And now I'm unable to get any pictures off my card for some reason, and it's been one of those nights where I can't seem to get anything done, so I'm calling it quits. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your family. I'm sorry you guys have been sick and have had so much going on. I pray you all feel better soon and can get some good rest. Please let me know if you need anything. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete