Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Much Has Happened...

 It's been literally ages since I updated this thing, but give me a break, I have had a few things going on! I mean, I have a baby, frantically look for a place to live, find one and move within a few days, and I've been without internet for a great deal of that time. So I think I'm doing pretty good here.

First of all, I now live in a house! It was really frustrating trying to find a place, and we thought we weren't going to find one in time. Then at the last minute, a house popped up that was a price reduction. I went to see it that day, and three days later, we moved in. It was like God hand picked the place for us! It's been great to have, get this, one floor! I haven't had that since we lived in El Paso. And it's fabulous! We also have this amazing playscape in the backyard for Addalie. She thinks she's in heaven with a swing set.

A lot more has happened lately, but I'm just going to post house pics now and tell you more later. I forogt to take outside pics, so I'll post those later too.

This is the dining room that we converted into a playroom for the kiddos. It's just to the left as you walk in the door.
                                     
 The living room is at the back of the house. I couldn't get the pics in order, so bear with me here.
                                            Thats the back door.
                           I love my living room. It's nice and cozy.

The kitchen is accessed from the entry hallway. It's not as big and wonderful as my kitchen in the apartment, but I still love it. It has a pantry! Haven't had one of those in a while either.
                                     View of bedroom from master bath.

Biggest bathroom I've ever had!
                                          We had to paint the kids room. It was bright yellow.

Addalie reading her books in the rocker!
Guest bedroom
We don't have a bed right now, so we just have a ghetto air mattress. We can sure make leftovers work can't we?
Kids and guest bath.
Addalie wanted to wear her birthday hat all day.
View from front door. This wide hallway goes all the way to the living room.

It's not a palace, but we are so thankful for it. Hopefully we will be here for longer than a year! This girl is tired of moving!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The rounded door frames are so pretty. Yall did so good moving fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks AMAZING!! I'm so impressed. Want to come help me move? :) Just kidding. You are going to love having that play room!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of the new house...so very happy for you guys that in the end it all worked out. I have had you on my heart and in my prayers. You did such a wonderful job on the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete