Friday, February 25, 2011

Yeah, I'm Behind

I'm behind on life. In the past two months I've had a baby, celebrated a couple of holidays, moved, and had about four different illnessess invade my house. I feel like everything I know or think about is all wrapped up in me. There is nothing beyond me and my family, and I hate that. There is a reason selfish people aren't as happy. God designed us to be a part of something bigger than ourselves, to live in community, to serve others. Last night at Real Life Group, we were presented with a free date night by the others in our group. I was so humbled and so blessed by it. I mean, I'm all wrapped up in my life and they were concerned about us! I'm so thankful for those guys, I can't even tell you.

Here is a random cute picture of Addalie rocking with her crazy haired dolls. She wears a hat pretty much every day.




Last week were were treated to a visit from Mama Brown and Papa Brown. They got to meet Asher for the fiirst time and see our new house. We spent some time in downtown Austin and just enjoyed hanging out! We love when family comes to visit!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Asher's cheeks have grown in! Can't wait to kiss them!!

    ReplyDelete