Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Oh my goodness, I love being a mother. I was overwhelmed today at church at how good God has been to me! My family was wonderful to me today. Mother's Day began with Daniel and Addalie bringing me breakfast in bed, as well as a spa gift certificate! Then we had baby dedication at church where we committed Asher Daniel to the Lord. The rest of the day was spent with family relaxing! 

I'm so blessed to be in a family of fabulous mothers. I have an amazing mother myself, as well a wonderful mother-in-law. My sisters are all such good examples of how to mother and I've learned so much from them. I hope I can be half the mother all these women are! I have so much more to write but Asher needs me and if I don't post this now, it will never happen! Happy Mother's Day everybody!



1 comment:

  1. Sena - The last picture is such a good one of you and the kids! I've enjoyed getting to read your blog tonight - you have such a fun way of recording life :-)

    ReplyDelete