Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Things

I just wanted to post some new things the kids are saying or doing these days. They are both at ages where it seems to be something new everyday!

Asher is finally rolling over! Not a lot, but at least we know he can do it! He gets really excited every time too. We got out the jumperoo for him this week, and he loves it! He stays really content in it for a while. He has also found his voice. I thought he already had, but now I realize he was just getting started! He squeals all the time! So much fun!

Addalie is saying the funniest things these days! The other night she came up behind Daniel, hugged his legs, and said, "I love you big Mister!" Where does she get this stuff? And today she was talking to my mom on the phone about Jesus, Mom asked if Jesus loved her (mom) too and Addalie said, "Jesus doesn't love you, he's my Jesus!" Not much of an evangelist yet, but we will work on it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it sounds like so much fun in yall's house!! I miss yall already!

    ReplyDelete