Friday, June 4, 2010

Big News!

I'm sure that most of you have already heard, but we are going to have another baby! So here's the story:

No, this was not planned! I wanted Addalie and the next baby to be like, 2 1/2 or 3 years apart and was not even thinking about getting pregnant any time soon. But for some reason Daniel had it on his mind and even had a dream about us having another baby. So he mentions to me that he has a feeling I'm pregnant and I completely ignore him. I didn't even want to talk about it. He asks me when my last menstral cycle was (sorry to any guys reading this) and again, I said I didn't want to talk about it. I was really almost two weeks late, but was in complete denial. He wouldn't let it go and I was getting frustrated. So he goes out to run an errand and comes back with a couple of pregnacy tests! I finally took one and almost freaked out. The two blue lines immediately showed up!

I honestly don't know how it happened. I mean, I know, of course, but I don't really know. I just kept crying and saying, "how did this happen!" Almost hysterical. But since then I have gotten really excited about this and God has prepared my heart for what's coming. Soon after I found out, I started feeling a little bored with life and ready for something new! So there you go!

I'm due December 16th. So it's gonna be a crazy Christmas for us! So far I'm struggling with feeling pretty crummy most of the time, so please pray it passes soon. And pray for a healthy baby! We can't wait to meet him or her!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I know it is big but you two are wonderful parents. You can handle it! :)

    ReplyDelete