Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads in my life! I am so blessed to have amazing father figures. It is because of these men that I have not struggled with seeing God as a loving Father to me. My dad is like, the best guy ever next to my hubby and I can't imagine growing up with anyone else. He was and still is guaranteed to always be there for me. He has always been my protector and as far as I'm concerned, can fix anything and do anything. He is an encourager and always laughs at my stupid jokes and impressions. He always me that he loves me and is proud of me. He is a godly leader and example to our whole family. I love you dad!

My wonderful father-in-law Bob is a second dad to me. He calls me his daughter has always made me feel like I've always belonged in the Reese family. He is so giving and unselfish it puts me to shame. He is one of those people who will quietly serve and lend a hand without asking and without expecting anything in return. He raised an incredible and godly son for me to marry and for that I am so so thankful.

And now to the daddy of my beautiful daughter. I couldn't ask for a more loving and devoted father for Addalie. When it comes to her, he will do anything, no matter how hard he worked that day or how tired he is. He has boundless energy when it comes to playing with her and nobody can make her laugh like him. He can't stop talking about how wonderful she is and tells her everyday he is so happy she is his daughter and how much he loves her. She will never doubt his love for her or fail to be confident and secure due to any lack of adoration he has for her. He is absolutely in love and I can't wait to see him with this next kid. Daniel is the kind of dad that makes memories. He is fun and creative and I believe really takes advantage of these short years we have with our children. Thanks for being an absolutely amazing husband and Daddy!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Daniel and Addalie. (in no order)










No comments:

Post a Comment