Thursday, June 24, 2010

Library

Addalie and I went to the library today! I've been aching for some more reading material since I finished all the Twilights and I figured Addalie would be in heaven surrounded by books, which she was. She was delighted with all the books and seemed to be singing to them or something. She would pick one up, flip through it, pat it if it looked like a Bible, and put it back (not in the right place.) I was bummed that because we live outside the city limits we couldn't get a free library card, so no books for me today. But we had fun in the kids section reading to Addalie. There was this bathtub toy thing that she thought was so fun. She found a book, crawled in there, and started reading! It didn't seem to matter that the book was in Spanish!

1 comment:

  1. She patted it if it looked like a Bible? hahaha She kills me.

    ReplyDelete