Thursday, June 17, 2010

Snowcones

I know I've been bad about updating, but honestly, I just haven't felt up to it. I also feel that anything I would post would just be boring! We did have some fun activities when Kyla came to visit this week, but my camera died and I never bothered to recharge the battery, so, no pictures!

I'm starting to feel a little better, I think. I'm struggling with being extremely tired constantly. Pray that gets better soon. I spend a great deal of my time on the phone these days trying to figure out insurance stuff. Word of advice: don't get pregnant without proper planning! I'm thrilled to be having another baby, but these insurance people and doctors offices are trying to steal my joy! So pray that all gets figured out soon as well.


Today was a good day. I felt pretty energetic and Addalie was in a great mood. We played, read every book she owns a couple of times and went for a walk. After dinner, we all went out for snowcones. Addalie loves snowcones, naturally. They are all sugar, so who wouldn't. She and I shared a pina colada snowcone and had a nice evening as a family.






No comments:

Post a Comment