Thursday, June 3, 2010

Picture Update

I know it's been a while since I've updated. I'm just trying to catch up from the trip and everything. So anyway, this is pretty much just a picture update of the rest of the Welch trip!

Are these two not the cutest? I had so much fun with them!
Kyla let Addalie "wear" her earring. She felt so pretty.
This is Addalie singing "This Little Light of Mine" during graduation. She kept wanting me to sing it, and of course I couldn't during the ceremony, but then she made lots of noise trying to get me to. It was a continuous struggle through the whole thing. She loves that song!
My proud parents and Valedictorian brother!
The five siblings! I'm so short.
The kids all loved riding my dad's four wheeler. Addalie always wanted to ride it. The faster the better!

These two just ate each other's food and drank out of each other's cups the whole time!
We got to spend part of Sunday with Daniel's brother Ryan and his family. This is our super sweet niece Bonnie!

Good times with Papa!
And Nana!
I wanna be a cowgirl!

It was a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment